Our advising office is currently closed to in-person meetings. Advisors are available Tuesday-Friday, 10am-12pm and 1-4pm.
- Weekly CED Advising Schedule
- You can view the weekly advising schedule at https://tinyurl.com/weekly-advising or by scrolling below.
- Information and instructions on connecting one-on-one with a CED academic advisor will be listed on the weekly advising schedule.
- The advising schedule is posted in two week blocks, updated Friday evenings for the following two weeks.
Advising Services We Offer
- In Person & Virtual Appointments
- CED Undergraduate Advising appointments are currently available for continuing CED students, continuing UC Berkeley non-CED, and prospective transfer students.
- Students who are attending in-person appointments must comply with university Coronavirus guidelines listed at coronavirus.berkeley.edu.
- For current CED students residing in a time zone with a 5+ hour difference to the Pacific time zone, please contact the CED Advising team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional options for appointments.
- In Person & Virtual Drop-In Sessions
- Drop-in Advising is encouraged for students with quick and/or time sensitive questions
- Drop-in advising is on a first come first basis on the day and time scheduled for virtual drop-in.
- Students who are attending in-person drop-in advising must comply with university Coronavirus guidelines listed at coronavirus.berkeley.edu.
- Appointments are not required for drop-in advising
- Quick Questions?
- Have a question you were unable to find an answer to in our FAQ or Major Handbooks? Email email@example.com **Our main phone line will not be in use**