CED Undergraduate Advisors remain available through virtual appointments. CED continues to be committed to providing access and support to students as events evolve.
Details on the Fall 2020 CED Undergraduate Grading Option Policy can be found here.
Students admitted for Fall 2021: Advising appointments are reserved for continuing students only. Please see our NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS page and your online Golden Bear Advising course on bCourses for resources and support.
Although our advising office is currently closed to in-person meetings, our advising hours and services remain available virtually via appointments and drop-in. Advisors are available Tuesday-Friday, 10am-12pm and 1-4pm.
- Weekly CED Advising Schedule
- You can view the weekly advising schedule at https://tinyurl.com/weekly-advising
- Information and instructions on connecting one-on-one with a CED academic advisor will be listed on the weekly advising schedule.
- The advising schedule is posted in two week blocks, updated Friday evenings for the following two weeks.
- Virtual Appointments
- CED Undergraduate Advising appointments are currently available for continuing CED students, continuing UC Berkeley non-CED, and prospective transfer students.
- Appointments open up 7 days in advance. If you are unable to view available appointments, it is likely all appointments for that week have been reserved. Please check the schedule again the following business day for additional appointments.
- For current CED students residing in a time zone with a 5+ hour difference to the PST time zone, if our current appointment times do not work with your schedule please contact the CED Advising team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you regarding your schedule.
- Virtual Drop-In Sessions
- Virtual Drop-in Advising is encouraged for students with quick and/or time sensitive questions
- Virtual drop-in advising is on a first come first basis on the day and time scheduled for virtual drop-in.
- Appointments are not required for virtual drop-in advising
- Quick Questions?
- Have a question you were unable to find an answer to in our FAQ or Major Handbooks? Email email@example.com **Our main phone line will not be in use**