***Access to the CED Fabrication Shop is reserved for students enrolled in a CED course.***
History of the Shop
The College of Environmental Design's fabrication shop was established in 1956 by James Prestini, a famed sculptor and wood craftsman. Located in 277 Wurster Hall, the 3,600-square-foot fabrication shop is housed in an open-plan space with soaring windows. It serves the needs of students requiring the modeling of three-dimensional designs and features tools for working wood, metal, concrete, and other materials.
Director of Fabrication Services
Assistant Shop Manager