The California Homebuilding Foundation (CHF) Fellowship provides financial support to graduate students in architecture who are involved in building or construction related programs while at CED and are considering a career within the California homebuilding industry. Funds awarded by CHF may be used for tuition, fees, books, materials, housing, and other unmet student needs.
November 7, 2023
Total of $5,000 available (split between 1-2 students)
- Full time MArch, MS, and PhD students are eligible to apply.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Need for financial assistance.
- Must be planning a career in the California homebuilding industry after graduation.
Please submit the following materials as a single PDF file using the application form by the deadline:
- Personal Statement (500 words maximum) – Include educational and career intentions related to the homebuilding industry.
- Statement of Financial Need – Recipients must be in need of financial assistance. Please describe how this award would support your studies.
- Portfolio – Portfolio should demonstrate an interest in homebuilding and construction.
- Transcript – CalCentral unofficial printouts are acceptable.