- Immersive one-year on-campus program taught by full-time faculty and industry professionals, with hands-on capstone and studio experiences.
- Approximately 50% of admitted students receive a fellowship averaging $20,000.
- No GRE or GMAT scores required. See here for more on the application process.
- Learn about design, sustainability, real estate economics & market analysis, real estate development finance, land use, professional practice, and resilient development with our interdisciplinary curriculum.
- Accelerate your career in real estate development, entrepreneurship, investment, law, engineering, architecture, planning, affordable housing, and economic development.
- Graduates of the program on average earn an approximately $140,000 salary in their immediate post-graduate job.
SNAPSHOT OF MRED+D CLASS OF 2023
- Average Age: 29
- 38% Women
- 46% International
- 68% BIPOC
- Educational Background: 30% Architecture; 22% Business; 14% Engineering; 5% Urban Planning; 24% Other*
*includes applied mathematics, communication, construction management, construction science, comparative literature, creative producing, fine arts, hispanic studies, history, Latin American studies, musicology
Applications for May 2023 entry will open in September. In the meantime, sign up for our mailing list to stay up-to-date on MRED+D news and opportunities to learn more!