CED STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS AND GROUPS
CED sudent organizations and groups offer important services and activities for that support our graduate and undergraduates students. We value the co-curricular activities and experiential learning provided by our organizations. A portion of our student groups are listed below. To view the full list, please visit our Student Organizations and Groups Directory.
- Arab American Association of Engineers and Architects (AAAEA)
- CED Students of Color (CEDSOC)
- CASA (Chican@/Latin@ Architecture Student Association)
- Pilipino Association of Scientists, Architects, and Engineers (PASAE)
Our alumni are transforming the environment and our communities with education, innovation and passion. Alumni can serve as a key resource in the development of students’ academic and professional careers.
- College of Environmental Design Alumni of Color (CEDAOC)
- Chicano Architectural Student Association Alumni (CASA Alumni)
Our students are involved in professional organizations to cultivate their networks, to gain financial and career resources, and to stay informed about the trends/issues related to their fields.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- AIA Resources for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- AIA East Bay - Hosts events specific for women in architecture.
- Member Organizations (Groups that deliver tailored online tools, access to forums and other significant resources to elevate practice and advocate for architecture): Center for Civic Leadership, International Practice Committee, Resilience Network, Young Architects Forum
- Association of Licensed Architects (ALA)
- National Organization of Minority Architects (NOMA)
CITY AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- American Planning Association (APA)
- APA Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
- Divisions (Communities of professionals with shared interests to discuss ideas, contribute to national policy work, develop conference sessions, build partnerships, and stay up to date on the planning issues): International, Latinos and Planning, LGBTQ, Planning and the Black Community, Women and Planning
- Planners Network
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE & ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING
- American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)
- National Association of Environmental Professionals (NAEP)