2022 CED Graduation Ceremony at the Hearst Greek Theatre
The CED Commencement ceremony is taking place at 2:00PM on Sunday, May 22, 2022 at the Hearst Greek Theatre, located at 2001 Gayley Road, Berkeley, CA. Graduating students must arrive at the theater by 1PM, at the latest, on the day of the ceremony. Please read your email from the college for the exact location.
Beginning on Thursday, April 14, each registered graduating student will be able to pick up their requested complimentary tickets from the Student Tech Center at 477 Bauer Wurster Hall (hours below). Students must present valid identification at the time of pickup. Complimentary tickets will be available for in-person pick-up only. If you are unable to pick up your tickets in person, please email email@example.com to make alternative arrangements. Students who did not submit the commencement registration form will not be eligible to receive their comp tickets.
Bauer Wurster 477 Hours:
Monday—Thursday (9am-12 and 1-5pm) and Friday (9am-2pm)
Purchasing Additional Tickets:
Tickets will go on sale for $12 each starting Thursday, April 14, 2022 at 12pm. Tickets can be purchased from the Cal Performances Ticket Office online via the tickets.berkeley.edu website, over the phone at 510-642-9988, at the Ticket Office at Zellerbach Hall, as well as at the venue on the day of the event beginning one hour before your ceremony until one hour after the published start time. Additionally, any tickets purchased online, by phone or in person will be delivered by email only. Mail and will call delivery methods are not available. Tickets will not be available for pickup at the Ticket Office. Please note that there will be a 3% processing fee for tickets purchased online or over the phone.
Zellerbach Ticket Office Hours:
Tuesday—Friday (12-5:30pm) and Saturday—Sunday (1pm-5pm)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive your E-tickets or with any general questions.
- Participants/Graduating students do not need tickets, they are for guests only.
- The Greek Theatre requires ALL guests to have a ticket to enter (including infants and children)
- WE CANNOT REPLACE LOST TICKETS. PLEASE KEEP THEM SAFE!
- COVID-19 Protocols
- As of April 2022 masks are not strictly required at indoor or outdoor events on campus. Regulations are always subject to change. After May 7, 2022, Cal Performances venues will not require proof of vaccination for entry during events. This is subject to change. While this is currently not a requirement, we recommend that attendees have their vaccination proof available.
- Due to logistics, please note that this in-person graduation ceremony will not be live streamed and CED will not hold a reception this year.
- Please email email@example.com with questions and visit this page for updated information as it becomes available.
Detailed graduation information for Undergraduates can be found here.
Detailed graduation information for Graduates can be found at the department level. Pages will be linked as they become available.