All Students and Faculty are cordially invited to a special event hosted by ByDESIGN, CED, CASA alumni and CASA. The evening will include Assoc. Professor of Architecture, Ronald Rael, as our guest speaker.
- 6:00 - 6:30 Dinner & CASA Reunion 2016 video, Anthony Quiroz, eClipse Studio
- 6:30 - 6:45 CASA Mural Presentation: Itzel Torres, Anarosa Robledo
- 6:45 - 7:15 Scholarships Ceremony: Roy Hernandez, Oswaldo Lopez and Charles Higueras presenting
- 7:15 - 7:45 Guest Speaker, Ronald Rael, Associate Professor of Architecture, CED
- 7:45 - 8:00 Meet and Greet
About the Speaker:
Ronald Rael, author of Border Wall as Architecture: A Manifesto of the U.S. - Mexico Boundary, is the Eva Li Memorial Chair in Architecture and Chair of the Graduate Committee in the Department of Architecture at UC Berkeley. He directs the printFARM Laboratory, holds a joint appointment in the Department of Architecture and the Department of Art Practice and is both a Bakar and Hellman Fellow.
During the event, scholarships will be awarded to students of color who have demonstrated an extraordinary commitment to academic achievement, active membership in student organizations, community service and/or have made contributions to academic excellence at CED.
Hosted by ByDESIGN, College of Environmental Design, CASA Alumni, CASA.