- CalTime is used by all exempt and non-exempt employees who are required to complete time sheets. Information and access to CalTime is here: http://caltime.berkeley.edu/.
- The only exception to this is students in a Reader title with an appointment less than 25%. Readers with appointments 25% or more are not required to complete time sheets. Paper time sheets may be found at: http://caltime.berkeley.edu/help/caltime-paper-timecard l
- Please contact Nadya Abo-Shaeer in the CED HR Department for questions regarding Staff and Work Study Student hiring processes.
- Purchases are made two ways at UC Berkeley via the BearBuys and Erso/Team 2 Systems. Both systems require CalNet authentication to log in. Also, purchasing and submittal of invoices for payment must be done by authorized users.
- The reimbursement system for expense reimbursements by Faculty and Staff is processed at the Erso/Team 2 Intranet.
- How to guides for using the Erso/Team 2 and BearBuy sites is available here: http://www.erso.berkeley.edu/erso/content/help-training
- A list of contacts for help is available here: http://www.erso.berkeley.edu/erso/content/contact-us
UC Berkeley Policy regarding new revised Federal Guidelines for individuals traveling from certain countries
On Monday, March 6, 2017, President Donald Trump issued a new executive order that restricts entry into the United States for 90 days for individuals from six countries — Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. It revokes the previous executive order issued in January, 2017.