Here are some steps you can take to see if the College of Environmental Design and UC Berkeley are a good match for you.
- Attend one of our prospective student information sessions offered throughout the year. Check dates and register for an upcoming session here.
October 25 | November 8 | November 22
Presentation will run from 10-11:00a followed by a half an hour tour of Wurster building and other campus resources.
- Talk with a CED student admissions ambassador to see what it's like to be a CED student. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Sign up to learn more from the UC Berkeley Office of Undergraduate Admissions and receive information about news and events related to your personal academic and extracurricular interests.
- Read the Prospective Transfer Student FAQs on the UC Berkeley admissions office website.
- Read the Prospective Freshmen FAQs on the UC Berkeley admissions office website.
- Contact UC Berkeley Visitor Services for a campus tour.
- Attend Cal Day, UC Berkeley's annual open house in April.
- Take advantage of prospective student services available through Cal’s Transfer, Re-entry and Student Parent Center. Participate in the Starting Point Mentorship Program.
- Browse the CED events calendar and come to a lecture, studio review, or exhibition. All of the events listed on our calendar are open to the public.
- Browse the UC Berkeley events calendar to see the vast diversity of event offerings available on campus. Attend a play, music or dance performance, sports event, film screening, panel discussion, lecture, or exhibition.
- Participate in the Cal Overnight Stay Program for admitted students and their parents.
- Take a look at UC Berkeley’s official student handbook, Resource, for more information about student life.
- Participate in embARC, CED's summer design academy for high school students.