The College of Environmental Design Global Access Program (CED-GAP) is excited to announce four (4) scholarships, up to $3,000 each, to be applied to either the spring 2019 program (January 22–May 18, 2019) or fall 2019 program (August 26–December 20, 2019). You must select either the spring or fall 2019 program as part of your scholarship application.
- Current undergraduate 3rd or 4th year international students
- Must apply to Fall 2018 CED-GAP prior to June 24, 2018.
- 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) in your undergraduate studies.
How to Apply
Complete the online application form. In the online application, you will be asked to answer the following questions:
- Reason for Applying: In 250 words or less, briefly describe the reason you are applying for the scholarship.
- Statement of Personal and Professional goals: In 500 words or less, please describe what societal or environmental issues drive your current work/studies and how would you like to further study/explore these issues in the CED-GAP program
- Professional or Academic Letter of Recommendation: In support of your abilities and personal and/or professional goals, please request that a professional or academic colleague (such as a supervisor, manager or recent instructor) directly email a letter of recommendation to email@example.com. Please ask your recommender to include your name and “recommendation” in the email subject line and to include his or her professional or academic association with you in the body of the letter. Acceptable formats for the recommendation letter are MS Word or PDF.
Applicants must apply to both the scholarship and the program at the same time. Your online application and letter of recommendation must be received by the following dates:
Spring 2019 semester
Sunday, October 21, 2018 by 11 p.m. (PST) Convert this time to your time zone.
Fall 2019 semester
Sunday, June 2, 2019 by 11 p.m. (PST) Convert this time to your time zone.
Scholarship recipients will be notified individually within 3 weeks of the scholarship deadline.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org