Paying for CED-GAP Program
The Berkeley College of Environmental Design Global Access Program provides a full immersive learning experience on the UC Berkeley campus. Not only will you be learning from our top environmental design faculty, but you'll also have plenty of opportunities for activities and resources to enhance your learning, as well as your personal and professional growth. Find out what makes this program a great value and how to fund your experience at UC Berkeley. The program offers scholarships to a select number of applicants. Read more about applying for a scholarship.
$19,500 USD per semester (convert this to my currency)
- All Berkeley College of Environmental Design and UC Berkeley academic coursework
- Environmental design firms and organizations visits and lectures
- Speaker series featuring top faculty and environmental design experts
- Undergrad research and student learning center resources
- Certificate of completion
Arriving to Berkeley
- New student orientation
- Welcome lunch/cohort lunches
- Help understanding your health insurance plan
- Student visa advising
- Housing advising and support
Graduate School and Career Preparation
- Career workshops
- One-on-one career counseling and resources
- Graduate school admissions advising, workshops and panel presentations
- Communication etiquette workshop
- Alumni networks and benefits
What's Not Included?
- Travel to/from the United States
- Visa fees
- Meals or living expenses (estimated at $10,500 per semester)
Additional Funding Ideas
Talk to staff at your home university's international programs or study-abroad office, as well as the financial aid office. Often additional scholarships or loans may be available that can cover costs such as travel or partial tuition.
Contact the educational and cultural department of your city or state government to inquire about funding for your international education experience.