- Research Interests/Specializations
Urban sustainability, International development, African cities, public health and city planning.
- MSc. Public Health, LSHTM - University of London
- MSc. Social Anthropology, University of Oxford
- AB Social Studies, Harvard College
- Awards + Recognition
- Wenner Gren Foundation Dissertation Research Grant
- Simpson Dissertation Research Fellowship, Institute of International Studies, UC Berkeley
- Rocca Dissertation Research Grant, Center for African Studies, UC Berkeley
- Regent's Fellowship, UC Berkeley
- Rhodes Scholarship, University of Oxford
- Selected Publications
Esmail, S. and Corburn, J., 2019. Struggles to remain in Kigali’s “unplanned” settlements: the case of Bannyahe. Environment and Urbanization, p.0956247819886229.
Honeyman, C., Hudani, S., Tiruneh, A., Hierta, J., Chirayath, L., Iliff, A. and Meierhenrich, J., 2004. Establishing collective norms: Potentials for participatory justice in Rwanda. Peace and Conflict, 10(1), pp.1-24.
Hudani, S., 2017. Book Review of African Futures: Essays on Crisis, Emergence, and Possibility. Berkeley Planning Journal, 29(1).