- Research Interests/Specializations
My research in City & Regional Planning and Critical Geography addresses the urban land question in South Africa. By this angle of approach, I am interested in land and urban space not only as the physical terrain upon which contested claims are directed, embedded and performed, but also as an expanded field of meaning for local and transnational politics.
- MA Sustainable International Development and Urban Planning, Brandeis University and Tufts University
- BA Political Science. University of Montana
- Courses Taught
- Berkeley Planning Journal: Academic Publishing
- Introduction to City & Regional Planning