- Research Interests/Specializations
History of architecture and urbanism in the 20th century; National identity in developing countries; Ethnicity and territoriality; Colonial and Postcolonial cities; Politics of heritage; Collective memory; Southeast Asia; Indonesia.
Dissertation working title: "Remaking Bandung: Ethnic Identities, Colonialism and Building Practice in an Indonesian City"
- M.S. in Architecture, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia
- B.Arch. in Architectural Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia
- Certificate in Cultural Heritage Preservation, Asia-Pacific Cultural Centre for UNESCO, Nara, Japan
- Courses Taught
- L&S 25 Thinking Through Art & Design @ Berkeley: California Countercultures
- ARCH 270 History of Modern Architecture
- ARCH 180AC/ ES 181AC/ LS 185AC Prison, Big Ideas Course
- Awards + Recognition
- Global Urban Humanities-Townsend Fellowships, Mellon Initiative, UC Berkeley 2017/18
- Graduate Student Dissertation Support, UC Humanities Research Institute 2016/17
- Fulbright Research Scholarships, The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation