The University of California, Berkeley, invites nominations and applications for the position of Dean of the College of Environmental Design.
- Open date: December 20th, 2018
- Next review date: February 25th, 2019. Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
- Final date: June 28th, 2019. Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
|MRED+D Lecturer Pool Positions||Master of Real Estate Development + Design||Various|
|DCRP Lecturer Pool Positions||City and Regional Planning||Various|
|ARCH Lecturer Pool Positions||Architecture||Various|
|LAEP Lecturer Pool Positions||Landscape Architecture and Environmental Planning||Various|
|Enrollment and Undergraduate Advising Operations Coordinator||Dean's Office||Open until filled|
|Junior Mechanician - Digital Fabrication Lab||Dean's Office||Open until filled|
Academic Staff Positions
Currently no positions are available
|CED Equity Fellow||Undergraduate Advising||Open until filled|
DEADLINES & QUESTIONS
- Applications MUST be submitted by the deadline listed for each position.
- Questions? Directly email the department manager responsible for the course(s) you are applying for.
The following online applications will open on April 1, 2019.
Applications MUST be submitted by the deadline listed for each position. Questions? Directly email the department manager responsible for the course(s) to which you are applying.
|Architecture||GSI, Fall 2019||April 10|
|Landscape Architecture & Environmental Design||GSI, Fall 2019||April 10|
|City & Regional Planning||GSI, Fall 2019||April 10|
ED 2: Summer Institute
ED 8: Disc* (Design & Innovation for Sustainable Cities)
ED 9: embARC Summer Design Academy
|Master of Real Estate Development + Design and Environmenal Design||Varies||Ongoing|
Positions are subject to change or removal at the discretion of the College of Environmental Design