Please join us at the CED Career Fair.
The College of Environmental Design (CED) and the Career Center are pleased to announce the 18th Annual CED Career Fair on Thursday, March 9, 2017, 3-7pm at the Cal Memorial Stadium Field Club, 210 Stadium Rim Way, Berkeley, CA 94720.
The CED Career Fair offers a unique forum for participating firms to recruit and network with UC Berkeley students seeking internships and full-time opportunities in the disciplines of Architecture, City and Regional Planning, Landscape Architecture, Environmental Planning, Urban Design, Urban Studies, and Sustainable Environmental Design.
How can your firm or agency benefit from attending the Job Fair?
- Discuss job openings for full-time employment as well as internship opportunities.
- Gather resumes and/or portfolio work samples from CED and other UC Berkeley students and alumni.
- Increase your firm’s visibility at UC Berkeley and at CED by showcasing your current projects and networking with students, alumni, and participating employers.
Even if you are not hiring at this time, this is a great opportunity to connect with UC Berkeley students and share information about your firm or agency.
To register for the CED Career Fair:
- Log in to Handshake
- Select "Fairs" from the menu on the left
- Search using the keyword "Berkeley"
- Click on the “2017 College of Environmental Design (CED) Career Fair” link to register. We recommend you click "Follow Career Fair" at the top of the page so it's easier to find on the fair list in the future
If you do not already have a Handshake account, click here to create and account and sign up for the CED Career Fair.
The standard fee for this fair is $500 (includes 1 representative), plus $25 per each additional representative. For non-profit organizations, the discounted registration fee is $250.
Registration deadline for employers is Friday, February 24, 2017.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-642-0464. For more information about recruiting UC Berkeley students, visit the Employer Services page on the Career Center website.
We hope to see you at the fair!